Sunday, May 17, 2009

Make Me Beautiful!

Hey Guys!
It's been a while since I last posted! I have to admit that I've been slacking on the wedding to do's, but I'm back on the train since it's now 5 months away, yay! I thought it appropriate to go from the hair styles to the makeup , so let's see what I have in mind my for my beauties! I want them to all have a fresh faced glowly look accented with golds, browns and coppers/bronze. Here are some ideas of what I'm going for with these celebrity photos:Of course these looks will have to be tailored to each bridesmaid as they are all different tones/shades. I want them to play up their eyes more and tone down the lips. Also, instead of a rosy blush I want more of a bronze so that it gives them that glow I'm going for. I will of course seek the advice of my makeup guru Ren who is not only a makeup artist, but also one of my best friends! I really lucked out because I can get great advice from her. And no, she's not going to do the makeup for the big day because I want her to be able to enjoy the day and not get stressed.

You've gotten a taste of what my bridesmaids are going to look like, so here are a few pics that emulate what I want:



I'm going for that vintage look with the hair and makeup. Blake Lively's look on Vogue most resembles what I want. I am going to have to find colors to compliment me (that red lip has to be on point and I want drama with the black eye liner and eyelashes), but you get the jist.
What do you guys think?


1 comment:

  1. Hey Sai!
    I think the makeup is perfect. Its sex, bold, yet elegant and simple enough for a wedding. The red lip with the natural/classic look adds a hint of color without it being overboard! =O) Sonja

    ReplyDelete