Monday, April 20, 2009

Getting the Hair Did!

Hey Guys!
We've been on the hunt for the perfect hairstyle to compliment our attire and we've been finding some great styles on the Knot for the bridesmaids. I want an updo for those who are able to achieve that look and for the bridesmaids with shorter hair, I want them to have a curly half up half down do. I have to pinpoint a half up do, any suggestions??? Which updo do you guys like best? I'm partial to the side chignon with the swirls.
Believe it or not, finding my hairstyle was the easiest! It's a Veronica Lake, Jessica Rabbit inspired hairstyle that matches the vintage look I'm going for! Check it out, I love it! Hopefully the hairstylist will be able to recreate this...
That's all for now! I'm still on the hunt, so I guess we'll have to wait for the big day to see the final looks!

1 comment:

  1. i like all of them, but dang, i dont know if my thick hair will hold in that swirl, lol, you know how it is!

    ReplyDelete